COVID-19 Precautions & Restrictions
MAX Apartments have taken all the necessary precautions to allow our guests and residents to ensure a safe stay under the extended lockdown.
- Guards take the temperatures of all guests before entering the premises
- A screening form is completed at reception by all visitors to facilitate future tracing
- Limits apply to the number of people allowed at any time have also been imposed, in accordance with government regulations to ensure adequate Social Distancing
- Sanitisers are available at all relevant touch points
- Social Distancing Markers have been placed in relevant areas
Masks are required at all times when in public spaces, including inside the MAX Building.
Boardrooms and conferencing services are still available, however:
- Capacity has been reduced to allow for Social Distancing
- We sanitise & clean the room and all resources between meetings
- Bookings to be made via digital channels – firstname.lastname@example.org
MAX Apartments is currently a fully self catering establishment. You will need to ensure you arrange your own meals in your apartment, with delivery drivers or at outside venue’s.